KHMR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirei
Kirei
DreamschemeR
https://www.kristenarchervo.com
First of all, I want to apologize for my absence (again). I started to update this place back in September 2011 and then I totally stopped. So sorry, I got busy with life. Plus, I learned some things that will benefit MR. Smile
By the way, I haven't forgotten about MR AT ALL. It's always on my mind.

During MR's downtime, I've been involved with another KH community. During my time in that community I've learned a lot from it.

I've come to realized that when it comes to any kind of fandom/community (not just KH) people REALLY prefer the hangout/discussion aspect of it over roleplay. When a community is just full blown RP only, people feel obligated to roleplay, even if they really don't want to. Then people get bored and leave.

So I've been thinking a lot over this past year.........

We REALLY should make MR more of a hangout. What I mean is, make MR more of a discussion/hangout KH place with the option to RP. That way it's more fun and easy to engage in. Smile

As we stand right now, MR is a full-on roleplay site where people HAVE to RP, or they must leave and that's really not fair at all.. It's really unfair to make people do that. We should give people the option to RP OR talk about our favorite thing around here (KH) or do both!

Of course, if we do this (which is most likely a go!) our current RP we've had going for years will stay entact and we'll stick it in it's own RP place. Smile
This way people can stay even if they don't RP at all! ^.^

A good example is.........
I'm in a Legend of Zelda forum where all we do is talk about Zelda (and other things too!) with a little RP on the side! No one really has to RP if they don't want to. And if all they want to do is talk, then they just talk! Smile

I'm really excited about this idea and I really think we should do it. It would really make things fair for everyone around here! Very Happy

What do you think?
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Kirei
Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:36 amKirei
This idea is implemented officially. I've already started moving the forums around and updating them. I'm so excited about it! ^^
Crew
Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 amCrew
Sounds pretty good to me Smile I'll stay on as a mod/admin if you'll have me, but I'd be staying mostly for the rping if its ok Smile I might get in a debate or two but I'm sorta on my way out of KH possibly... not getting a 3ds, not getting a PS3, and leaving the world for two years in six months.
Kirei
Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:26 amKirei
Where are you going? o.o Two years?

Of course that's fine if you just RP/admin/mod around. Very Happy That's mostly what I'll do too. lol
Crew
Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:21 amCrew
I'm going on a church mission during that time.
Kirei
Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:10 pmKirei
Wow.....o.o That sounds so cool.
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum